The following policies and procedures are in operation across the Trust, and are published for public interest. These are made available for BPET Trustees, governors and the schools to use in conducting their day to day business.
- BPET Anti-Fraud, Theft, Bribery and Corruption Policy
- BPET Charging and Remissions Policy
- BPET Community Use Policy
- BPET Complaints Policy
- BPET Conflict of Interest Policy
- BPET Equal Opportunities Policy
- BPET Expenses Policy (Trustees & Governors)
- BPET Expenses Policy (Staff)
- BPET Freedom of Information
- BPET Risk Management Policy
- BPET Safeguarding Policy
- BPET Whistle Blowing Policy
This is not an exhaustive list and school level policies can be found on the school websites.