Protecting your privacy
General Data Protection Regulation is legislation designed to make it easier for you to control how BPET uses parents/carers personal details and those of pupils.
We need to make it clear to you
- What personal data we collect and keep
- Why we collect and keep the data
- How we use personal data
- Where we keep personal data
- How long we keep the data
- Individual rights connected to that data
We have a data protection policy and a privacy notice so you can see how we meet these requirements. You can find these under the policy and procedures section on this website.