At BPET, we are focussed on delivering our vision through all that we do, ‘Learn, Enjoy, Succeed’. We believe every BPET child and staff member has the entitlement to enjoy a broad (LEARN) and enriched (ENJOY) learning experience, enabling them to achieve far greater individual success (SUCCEED) than they might previously have thought possible.
Continued professional development is so important to Bellevue Place Education Trust and we have invested in the enhancement of our 2021-22 training programme, increasing the number of external facilitators and training organisations we are partnered with.
We are delighted to share our 2021-22 CPD and Collaboration Brochure with our staff and industry colleagues, inviting you to send your team (staff) members to participate in courses.
Training areas include:
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leaders (NPQSL)
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
- National Professional Qualification for Executive Leadership (NPQEL)
- National Professional Qualification for Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD)
- National Professional Qualification for Leading Teaching (NPQLT)
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant Status (HLTA)
- TDT Pedagogical Coaching
- For 21-22 we will be offering many courses online, over zoom and similar platforms, however, we are delighted to see the return of face to face courses, at a variety of our school locations.
Please do browse our brochure and online booking pages.
Training in partnership with:
“Every teacher needs to improve, not because they are not good enough, but because they can be even better.” Dylan Wiliam, British Educationalist & Emeritus professor of Educational Assessment at the UCL Institute of Education
“Coaching done well may be the most effective intervention designed for human performance.”
Atul Gawande, Personal Best, The New Yorker
“Personal development is a major time-saver. The better you become, the less time it takes you to achieve your goals.” Brian Tracy, Motivational Public Speaker and Self-development Author
I look forward to welcoming you to our courses during 2021-22.
BPET Director of Education