Bellevue Place Education Trust is a company limited by guarantee and an exempt charity. This means we are regulated by the Department for Education on behalf of the Charity Commission.
Our schools are funded by the Department for Education on a per pupil basis at the same level as local maintained schools. The Trust is required to carry out an external audit, which is submitted by 31 December to the Department for Education. Below is the most recent and previous audits.
- Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31st August 2019
- Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31st August 2018
The following policies and procedures are in operation across the Trust, and are published for public interest. These are made available for BPET Trustees, local advisers and the schools to use in conducting their day to day business.
- BPET Anti-Fraud, Theft, Bribery and Corruption Policy
- BPET Charging and Remissions Policy
- BPET Community Use Policy
- BPET Complaints Policy
- BPET Conflict of Interest Policy
- BPET Data Protection Policy
- BPET Information Security Policy
- BPET Information and Records Retention Policy
- BPET Equal Opportunities Policy
- BPET Expenses Policy (Trustees & Advisers)
- BPET Expenses Policy (Staff)
- BPET Freedom of Information
- BPET Modern Slavery Statement
- BPET Risk Management Policy
- BPET Safeguarding Policy
- BPET Whistle Blowing Policy
This is not an exhaustive list and school level policies can be found on the school websites.