Bellevue Place Education Trust (BPET) is a company limited by guarantee and an exempt charity. This means we are regulated by the Department for Education, on behalf of the Charity Commission.
BPET schools are funded by the Department for Education on a per-pupil basis, at the same level as local maintained schools. BPET is required to carry out an external audit, which is submitted by 31 December to the Department for Education. Below are the most recent audits:
- Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 August 2023
- Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 August 2022
We are required to produce an Executive Pay Report:
We are required to produce a Gender Pay Gap Report:
We are required to produce an Apprenticeship Target Report:
The following policies and procedures are in operation across BPET and are published for public interest. These are made available for our trustees, local advisers and BPET schools to use in conducting their day to day business.
- BPET Anti-Fraud, Theft, Bribery and Corruption Policy
- BPET Charging and Remissions Policy
- BPET Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- BPET Complaints Policy
- BPET Conflict of Interests Policy
- BPET Data Protection Policy
- BPET Expenses Policy
- BPET Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- BPET Freedom of Information Policy
- BPET Health and Safety Policy
- BPET Information and Records Retention Policy
- BPET Modern Slavery Statement
- BPET Whistleblowing Policy
This is not an exhaustive list and refers to the policies applicable to the trust directly; school-level policies can be found on each of the BPET schools’ websites.
Last update: December 2023